Monday 5 September 2011

Pulp - Brixton Academy 31st August 2011

Never got to see Pulp back in the day, so jumped at the chance to see them at Brixton. Mind you, it did highlight the fact that I didn't know as many Pulp tunes as I thought I did. Should have done a bit of 'revising' before going, I guess!

Gig highlights : This Is Hardcore. My favourite Pulp track which sounded awesome live. Jarvis humping the hell out of a speaker while belting out the song was a sight to behold too.

Gig lowlights : I was in a 'people annoy the hell out of me' kind of mood. Especially those people who come to gigs and talk (actually it was shouting!) to each other all the way through it! When I go to a gig I want to listen to what I've paid for, not listen to other feckin' people's conversations!

Anyhoo, video of said gig highlight below....


No comments:

Post a Comment